|Product Name:||Resistance Tubes 11pcs Set||Material:||100% Natural Latex/TPE|
|Size:||100/150LBS||Color:||Regular Color/Custom Pantone Color|
|Logo/pattern:||Woven Label/Printing||Packaging:||OPP Bag+Cloth Bag/Color Box|
11pcs Set Resistance Exercise Tubes,
Colorfast Resistance Exercise Tubes,
Latex Resistance Exercise Tubes
Natural Latex Fitness Training Resistance Tubes 11pcs Set Gradient Pink For Women
Our resistance bands are made from the highest quality rubber to ensure maximum life. This set of resistance bands includes five stackable resistance bands, two handles, door anchor, carrying bag and exercise manual. This set of exercise bands optimizes the advantage of using any single or multiple (1-5) bands at once to achieve multiple levels of resistance. This stackable set of exercise bands allow for a much wider range of resistance than traditional resistance bands sets. Any combination of bands can be used at one time, without the hassles of having multiple handles on each band. This increase in range and ease of using makes this set perfect for anyone from beginners and experts.
1. Resistance bands are elastic bands made of latex tubing used for strength training.
2. They are lightweight, portable and space saving exercise equipment.
3. Designed to effectively building muscle strength and tone the body.
4. Its single dipper latex tube, the natural latex is over 99.998% free of soluble proteins ( latex allergens ).
5. Strong cushioned foam handles with zinc alloy clips and D-ring. Perfect for yoga, ABS, Strength workout.
6. More than 100 training movements.
7. Suitable for muscle enhancement, body shaping, and fat reduction.
8.Whether it's functional, physical training,or comprehensive training, the elastic rope is always the ideal training tool.
5 x Resistance Bands (Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Black)
1 x Door Anchor
1 x Nylon carrying bag
2 x Foam covered handles
2 x Ankle Strap
|1 (Very Light)||Black||10LB|
|2 (Light)||Light green||15LB|
|4 (Heavy)||Light purple||25LB|
|5 (Very Heavy)||Pink||30LB|
*Resistance when stretched to 250% of normal length
*Warning: Do not use resistance tubes as ropes or stretch to their maximum.
Contact Person: Michelle